1. Bookings cannot be confirmed until payment is received. We reserve the right to cancel and refund 100% of the payment
2. Payment is to be made within 24 hours of any booking
3. You will arrange and pay for your flights to and from Geneva and you will inform chaletransfers.com of the flight number, airline and times names of passengers as they appear on passports at least one week in advance of your outbound flight.
4. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate flight cancellations and longer delays (over 1 hour) we agree that these situations are outside our control. Extra costs maybe incurred.
4.1 If your flight lands ontime or is delayed we cannot wait beyond 1 hour from the scheduled time of arrival. It is your responsibility to be as quick as you can through the airport to meet us. Delays to baggage or long queues at passport control are not our responsibility and whilst we will endeavour to wait as long as possible, on busy days we will have to leave without you if you are beyond the hour limit.
4.2 It will not always be possible to return to collect you if we have a very full schedule.
4.3 additional costs including but not limited to hotel accommodation, taxi fayres, meals are not our responsibility and we insist that you have adequate insurance to cover these specifics.
5. 100euro will be deducted for each and any incidents of damage/illness whilst being transported either from/to the airport or from/to any location whilst with us.
6. Abusive language/behaviour towards our emplyees or your fellow passengers will not be tolerated. Ours staff have 100% discretion as to whether to accept you onto our vehicles. With 100% loss of transfer fees
7. If snow/snowpack conditions change or make it impossible for us to travel we will not be liable for any loss incurred.
8. Appearing to be or being under the influence of social or illegal drugs will not be tolerated.
9. Alcohol consumption is down to you but if the chalettransfers.com employee feels at anytime safety is being compromised because of it, we give them full control as to the course of action.
10. We are not repsonsible for flight delays/cancellations although we will use reasonable endeavours to make sure we get you to your destination.
11. All medical conditions/injuries must be disclosed prior to arrival. If you are unclear please seek professional medical advice. Any failure to do so may result in loss of deposit or full amount.
12. Cancellation less than 2 weeks from booking will be free. Anytime beyond that will result in loss of 100%.
13. You will be responsible for all your insurance needs especially but not restricted to flight cancellations and delays, loss and damage to property, medical services on and off the mountain including evacuation off the mountain.
14. If you take advantage of our discounted hire services, a deposit will be taken and any damage (outside wear and tear) will be paid for out of the deposit taken.
15 We both agree that weather can change very quickly in the mountains, we will do our very best to keep to time schedules and routes but that heavy snowfall, avalanches and road conditions mean that we will all need to be flexible when or if our plans need to change.
16 Shared transfers may require a wait of up to 90 minutes from the time you get through to the arrivals hall. You are eligible for a refund of €10 pp per hour for wait time thereafter
17. Seating allocation on the buses shall be the responsibility of the driver
18. No smoking on our buses. There will not be any smoking stops allowed
19. Unless agreed otherwise we will take you to your destination without any detours to shops, etc
20.Bookings made from December 1st onwards will attract an early surcharge (for flights arriving or departing Geneva before 8am) of €50 or a late surcharge (for flights arriving at Geneva) of €50.
21. Unless agreed in writing it is assumed that you will be bringing one cabin sized peice of luggage per passenger. We reserve the right to refuse a transfer if more than an agreed amount is presented for transport.